Monday, December 6, 2010

Prayer Requests and Meal Train

The last 48 hours have been very rough. I started reacting to the medications and having heart palpatations, severe nausea and migraines. So I have been pretty much confined to my darkened bedroom since I am sensitive to light and sounds. Today has been a bit better, but the nausea and migraines are still lurking, and we haven't been able to go out and do much. Mike has taken very good care of me, but I know he is getting cabin fever.
Pending my early appointment tomorrow morning, we will be heading home. Please pray specifically for our journey home that it would be safe, and nausea and migraine free. Please also pray for Mike as he will have to drive the entire 900 miles home.
We would also like to ask you to take a look at our Meal Train calendar. Since we will be home this week, we were hoping to have people sign up as I will be on light duty, so Mike will be working, taking care of the boys, and cooking. We have been very blessed in the past by people's generousity by bringing us meals and we thank you for taking a look and seeing if you are able to bring us a meal during these times. We do have freezer space for frozen meals, and we are open to store boughten food, and gift certificates as well.
http://www.mealtrain.com/?id=maxu2v91c4dt
Thank you for keeping up with us, and for praying for us.This has been quite the journey, and I do not know how people go through such things without faith! God has been so good!

3 comments:

  1. I also would like prayer to go out for my parents as they are nearing the end of taking care of our two hooligans. I know it is hard work, but they seem to be doing well, but I'm sure they are just as anxious for us to be home as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and Lynette, My prayers go out to you and your young family. Have a safe trip, take lots of stops along the way. It's much better to see the boys later and not "never". So take your time. God bless, Love LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lynette,
    I hope this finds you near home.
    I will gladly bring you a meal. Do you have any food allergies or the boys have any dislikes?
    Hope to see you soon.
    ~Jessica
    P.S. God is so good! :-)

    ReplyDelete