Thursday, December 9, 2010

HOME!

We finally made it home last night around 9pm! It was a last minute change to plans, as we were going to stay with my parents in NE City for the night. We were glad to be home, and Mike was definitely glad to be done driving!!!
We were very thankful for the safe travel. We were stuck in St. Louis traffic for over an hour as there was a bad accident on one of the interstates and we had to re-route through town. The weather was great though and the car was fantastic.
The boys are still getting used to us again. Please pray for the transition for all of us. With my pain meds I am very sensitive to sound and most of you know that 2 little boys can create quite the ruckus.
I am feeling pretty badly today, but am glad to have my family back together to try and redirect my focus. We picked out our Christmas tree, and we are all excited to have it standing tall in our living room.
Thank you to each of you for reading this, and I will write more here and there.
Lynette

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're home! I'm sure sleeping in your own bed feels great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are answered. Big hugs and kisses to all. Love LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that things have been going well for you. I'll keep up the prayers for healing and add on that the boys will be perfect little angels for you. Call me if you need anything!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete