Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mason's birthday party

I just want to put a little something in here about how smoothly everything is STILL going for us! Mason's party was today, and I had the cakes done last night - and it turned out pretty cute! Today I had no worries that everything was going to fall into place, and I was thanking the Lord that I kept things simple and very small. THose of you reading this most likely know that I like to do birthday parties in a big way, only because I have a HUGE family, and know A LOT of people! :)
My little boy walked around (most of the time), played with the older kids (including Uncle Dale!), ate a little bit of his cake before flipping it over onto the floor, and opened his gifts. Time is such a precious thing, and I am blessed to have not 1, but 2 beautiful baby boys to give my time to. God is good.

Anyway, our bags are all packed, so we are just putting together the final items then it will all be loaded and we head out tomorrow evening. I have a ball of stress in my stomach from knowing I will be leaving my babies (in good hands-but still leaving them!) so I ask for prayer specifically for my feelings of not being able to change that.
THANK YOU to those praying for us - I have to say again that I believe His hand is guiding us and making things go so easily. This is an amazing feeling!!! PTL!!!!!!!!
We'll keep you posted, and thanks for reading!
Lynette

1 comment:

  1. Praying God will give you peace as you leave your littles. ((HUG)) Mary

    ReplyDelete